The Office of the City Engineer (OCE) implements and administers the provisions in the City's Code of Ordinances, state and federal regulations relating to floodplain management, street cuts and storm water quality. We also issue paving and utility construction permits, approve plats and review plans of projects in the right of way. Additionally, the City Engineer makes engineering decisions in accordance with the city’s standard contract documents and providing resolution or mediation to disputes emerging from City contracts.
Most Common Documents
- 2021 Infrastructure Design Manual(IDM) - IDM Supplements can be found under the Infrastructure Design Manual tab here.
- 2021 General Requirements Specifications (Div. 01)
- 2021 Standard Specifications (Div. 02 - 16) - Specification Supplements can be found under the Construction Specifications tab here.
- 10/4/19 - OCE will no longer require mylar. Moving forward, a full-size paper plan set will be acceptable.
- 10/4/19 - The Non-CP cover sheet and title block have been updated. The latest sheet can be found under the “CAD Tools and Templates” tab here.