Commercial Plan Review
1002 Washington Ave., 3rd floor
Houston, TX 77002
Permit for the construction of a new swimming pool at a commercial property.
Permit must be kept on site until final approval is granted.
- Building Permit Application
- Declaration in Support of Application for City of Houston Building Permit
- Complete Set of Plans Uploaded
1. Log in or create an iPermits account at: https://www.hpceservices.org/ (IF AVAILABLE)
2. Complete building permit application
3. Pay plan review fee(s)
4. Receive email invitation to upload plans.
May require approval by any or all of the following groups based on scope or other conditions: Structural, Planning, Utilities, Stormwater, Traffic, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Infrastructure, Forestry, Sprinklers, Fire Marshall, Health, Engineering, Flood Plain
- Building Permit Application and Complete Set of Plans Uploaded.
- Based on the scope of the work architectural, structural, civil, mechanical, electrical, plumbing drawings may be required.
Once application is approved and the plan review fee (PX) has been paid, an email to upload and submit plans will be sent to the applicant.
Plans and permit are required to be on-site for the inspection. A health inspection is also required.
Enter the appropriate project number into the field and click Submit button.
Note: Health inspections cannot be scheduled online. Please contact the Houston Health Department at 832-393-5100.
- To schedule inspections, contact the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System at 713-222-9922. Trade inspections must be scheduled by the appropriate registered licensed contractor.
- To schedule a health inspection, contact the Houston Health Department at 832-393-5100.