1002 Washington Ave., 4th Floor
Houston, TX 77002
Residential construction. New homes or residential accessory structures, remodel or conversion of existing buildings or additions to existing buildings
Permit must be kept on site until final approval is granted.
- Building Permit Application
- Declaration in Support of Application for City of Houston Building Permit
- Complete Set of Plans Uploaded
1. Log in or create an iPermits account at: https://www.hpceservices.org/ (IF AVAILABLE)
2. Complete building permit application
3. Pay plan review fee(s)
4. Receive email invitation to upload plans.
May require approval by any or all of the following groups based on scope or other conditions: Structural, Planning, Utilities, Stormwater, Traffic, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Infrastructure, Forestry, Sprinklers, Fire Marshall, Health, Engineering, Flood Plain
- Building Permit Application and Complete Set of Plans Uploaded.
- Based on the scope of the work architectural, structural, civil, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, sprinkler/standpipe, fire alarm, and fire-suppression drawings may be required.
Once application is approved and the plan review fee (PX) has been paid, an email to upload and submit plans will be sent to the applicant.
Permit and plans are required to be on-site for inspection. If corrections are required, call 832-394-8840.
Enter the appropriate project number into the field and click Submit button.
To schedule inspections, contact the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System at 713-222-9922. Trade inspections must be scheduled by the appropriate registered licensed contractor.