1002 Washington Ave., 4th Floor
Houston, TX 77002
Commercial construction. New buildings, remodel or conversion of existing buildings or additions to existing buildings.
Permit must be kept on site until final approval is granted.
Building Permit Application
Complete Set of Plans Uploaded
Prerequisite Checklist (CE-1105) and the documentation listed on it
1. Log in or create an iPermits account
2. Complete building permit application
3. Pay plan review fee(s)
4. Receive email invitation to upload plans.
May require approval by any or all of the following groups based on scope or other conditions: Structural, Planning, Utilities, Stormwater, Traffic, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Infrastructure, Forestry, Sprinklers, Fire Marshall, Health, Engineering, Flood Plain
- Building Permit Application and Complete Set of Plans Uploaded.
- Based on the scope of the work architectural, structural, civil, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, sprinkler/standpipe, fire alarm, and fire-suppression drawings may be required.
Once application is approved and the plan review fee has been paid an email to upload and submit plans will be sent to the applicant.
Buildout permits must be on-site for inspection. If corrections are required, call (832)394-8840 for a reinspection.
Enter the appropriate project number into the field and click Submit button.
To schedule inspections, contact the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System at 713-222-9922. Trade inspections must be scheduled by the appropriate registered licensed contractor.