1002 Washington Ave., 4th Floor
Houston, TX 77002
Permit to disconnect sewer.
Permit must be obtained by a master plumber registered with the City of Houston.
Minimum permit fee is $86.15
- Plumbing Permit Application (CE-1020)
Note: Master Plumber License is required for permit
- Log in or submit an iPermits Acknowledgement Letter (CE-1240) to request an iPermits licensed user account
- Complete the plumbing permit application
- Pay for permit fee
- Permit will be emailed to the applicant
Apply in person at 1002 Washington Avenue, Houston, TX 77002 or at one of the Satellite Offices.
Advance Pay Account holders may apply for the permit by fax.
Fax the completed Plumbing Permit Application (CE-1020) to the Permits Office at 832-395-9621.
Permit must be on site for inspection.
To schedule an inspection online:
- Enter the appropriate project number into the field and click the Submit button.
- Select the appropriate permit type and click the Submit button.
- Click on the Request link
- Select the appropriate type of inspection
- Enter your license number (digits only) and 4-digit scheduling PIN and click the Submit button.
To schedule inspections, contact the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System at 713-222-9922.
Please follow the prompts and have the project number and your scheduling PIN readily available.
Disconnect within 5 ft. of property line