1002 Washington Ave., 3rd Floor
Houston, TX 77002
Performance standards site plan for multi family project
attach approved performance standard site plan to building permit set
preliminary review of site plan for performance standard multifamily review
Your multi-family residential development site plan review submittal shall normally include:1. Multi-family Submission Form (with City of Houston (CoH) project number);
2. Detailed site plan (2 copies; per minimum requirements below);
3. Recorded plat (with property normally designated as Unrestricted Reserve; and survey upon request); and
4. Prior review information if resubmittal (Markups, notes and/or correspondence from staff).
Need to apply in person at 1002 Washington, 3rd Floor.
paper copy (2), site plan only, Planning dept. application, recorded plat
1. Submit plans at the permit counter. Plans will be routed to the Planning Department.
2. Customer will be notified when plans are ready for pickup.
3. Re-submittals are accepted on the 3rd floor window.