1002 Washington Ave., 3rd Floor
Houston, TX 77002
A site plan review that does not require a development plat per Chapter 42-22. Development plat required but is required to be submitted.
Remain in compliance with approved permit set.
Need to include with the submitted permit set of drawings:
- Detailed site plan (2 copies per minimum requirements below)
- Recorded plat (with property normally designated as Unrestricted Reserve and survey upon request)
- Prior review information if resubmittal (Markups, notes and/or correspondence from staff)
Complete a building permit application via iPermits Portal and include in plan set submittal.
Include in building permit set
Refer to Chapter 42-22 (1-5)
Include a Civil or Architectural drawn Site Plan in building permit set. (Paper or Electronic)
1. Log into ProjectDox portal and upload plan set into the appropriate folders. 2. Complete the assigned task to notify the City the plan set is ready for review.
1. Submit plans at the permit counter. Plans will be routed to the Planning Department. 2. Customer will be notified when plans are ready for pickup. 3. Re-submittals are accepted on the 3rd floor window.