1002 Washington Ave., 3rd Floor
Houston, TX 77002
Site plan prepared and approved pursuant to Sec 42-22 - Development of property through the new construction or enlargement of any exterior dimension of any building, structure or improvement within the city or its extraterritorial jurisdiction shall require a development plat, except that the following types of development shall be exempt from this requirement: (Sec 42-22: 1-6)
Remain in compliance with approved permit set.
The following must be included with the submitted permit set of drawings:
- Detailed site plan (2 copies; per minimum requirements below)
- Recorded plat (with property normally designated as Unrestricted Reserve; and survey upon request)
- Prior review information if resubmittal (Markups, notes and/or correspondence from staff)
Complete a building permit application via iPermits Portal and include in plan set submittal.
Include in building permit set. (Paper or Electronic)
Refer to Chapter 42-22 (1-5)
- Proof of ownership,
- Include a civil or architectural drawn site plan in building permit set. (Paper or Electronic)
- Log into ProjectDox portal and upload plan set into the appropriate folders.
- Complete the assigned task to notify the City the plan set is ready for review.
- Submit documents and plans at the Permits Office located on the first floor at 1002 Washington Avenue, Houston, TX 77002.
- Plans will be routed to the Planning Department.
- Customer will be notified when plans are ready for pickup.
- Re-submittals are accepted on the 3rd floor window.