The following documents have been updated:
- CE1059 Residential Repair Spec List: minor text edits for clarification
- CE1105 Commercial Prerequisite Checklist: A two-week grace period allows either the updated (New) form or the previous (old) form to be used.
- General reorganization and clarifications of existing requirements
- A new line item to clarify the existing requirement for an asbestos survey for modifications to existing buildings
- A new line item to clarify the existing requirement that plans for structures requiring airport sound attenuation compliance must show compliance to the requirements in the submitted plans.
- CE1108 Care Facilities Worksheet: new brand only
- CE1112 Commercial Repair Spec List: minor text edits for clarification
- CE1209 Roof Repairs and Cool Roof Guideline: new brand only
- CE1350 ERRC Guideline:
- Added information to clarify how HFD will address existing facilities
- Added a note to applicants to check with HFD HITS to obtain the specific radio frequencies for the project location as they are different throughout the city and the ones provided on the handout are only the most common.
A new Houston Fire Department plan review checklist was created to assist customers submitting plans for standpipe systems for HFD plan review and permit approval.
September 3, 2019