Engineering Services Group
1002 Washington Ave., 3rd Floor
Houston, TX 77002
Contract for building water, sanitary and storm drainage lines for HUD single-family residences.
Depending on DPC contract, reimbursement may be requested after the completion and acceptance of infrastructure (and 25 percent of the number of housing units required by a 70 percent developer reimbursement contract).
The DPC must be
- approved by the Director and countersigned by City Controller,
- have pre-approved, executed bond forms must be approved by Legal prior to start of construction (issuance of Notice to Proceed),
- construction must be completed and accepted by the Office of the City Engineer prior to submitting invoice for reimbursement
- Affidavit of Ownership or Control Form,
- Notice To Proceed,
- DPC contract (30%, 50% or 70%),
- Acknowledgement Form,
- Checklist (30%, 50% or 70%),
- Storm Payment Form (70% DPC only),
- Impact Fee Waiver Affidavit (70% DPC only),
- Copy of Bonds (Performance, Statutory Payment, One Year Maintenance, and One Year Surface Correction Bond),
- Contractor Certificates (once 100% of construction is completed)
Set up a meeting with Utility Analysis Developer Services by calling 832.394.8998 or 832.394.9001.
DPC must be countersigned by the City Controller prior to starting construction or the contract is void and city staff shall not pay.
Construction of pipe must be inspected by Office of the City Engineer. For 70% reimbursement DPCs, inspection must be performed to verify complete construction of 25% of homes.
Call 832.394.8998 or 832.394.9001 to schedule an inspection.
All inspections are conducted by appointment only.