Use a mixture of filters or keywords to find documents and resources by department, type or topic.
Application for special event through the Mayor's Office.
APPLICATION – must be completed, signed, and returned with fee(s) in the form of a cashier’s check, money order, or cash (exact cash amount only please). Please submit three months to one year in advance of event date.
The Mayor’s Office of Special Events accepts applications between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except for City-observed Holidays.
This document is maintained by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
Drawings 02081-01 to 04 (2020 Details)
- 02081-01 Storm Sewer Manhole Type "C" for 42" Diameter RCP and Smaller
- 02081-02 Storm Sewer Manhole Type "C" for 48" to 72" Diameter RCP
- 02081-03 Storm Sewer Manhole Type "C" for 78" Diameter RCP and Greater
- 02081-04 Storm Sewer Manhole Type "C" for Proposed Concrete Box Sewer
- 02081-05 Storm Sewer Manhole Type "E" For Existing Monolithic
- 02081-06 Storm Sewer Junction Box With Lid Or Grate
- 02081-07 Lateral Connection To Existing Monolithic
- 02081-08 Proposed Manhole On Existing Box