1002 Washington Ave., 3rd Floor
Houston, TX 77002
A site plan review that does not require a development plat and is related to single family residence. Refer to 42-22 of the City of Houston Code of Ordinances. Additions and remodels.
Remain in compliance with approved permit set.
Need to include with the permit set of drawings:
- Detailed site plan (2 copies per minimum requirements below)
- Recorded plat (with property normally designated as Unrestricted Reserve; and survey upon request)
- Prior review information if resubmittal (Markups, notes and/or correspondence from staff)
Complete a building permit application via iPermits Portal and include in plan set submittal.
Include in building permit set
Refer to Chapter 42-22 (1-5)
Include a civil or architectural drawn site plan in building permit set. (Paper or Electronic)
- Log into ProjectDox portal and upload plan set into the appropriate folders.
- Complete the assigned task to notify the City the plan set is ready for review.
- Submit documents and plans at the Permits Office located on the first floor at 1002 Washington Avenue, Houston, TX 77002.
- Plans will be routed to the Planning Department.
- Applicant will be notified when plans are ready for pickup.
- Re-submittals are accepted at the window on the 3rd floor.