Use a mixture of filters or keywords to find documents and resources by department, type or topic.
Sponsor change form for small water meters between 5/8-inch and 2-inches in size.
02771-01 Curb, Curb and Gutter, and Header Details
02772-01 Esplanade nose and Left Turn Details
02775-01 Concrete Sidewalk details for Streets with Curbs
02752-02 Sidewalk Expansion and Construction Joint Details
02754-01A Driveway/Local Residential Streets
- 01510-01 General Notes and Legends
- 01510-02 Left/Right-Turn "Only" and Arrow Spacing
- 01510-03 Standard Pavement Marking (Words)
- 01510-04 Standard Pavement Marking - Symbols
- 01510-05 Standard Pavement Markings with Reflective Raised Pavement Markers for Position Guidance
- 01510-06 Reflective Chip Seal Marker Use for Temporary Markings
- 01510-07 Pavement Markings for Accessible Parking
- 01510-08 Railroad Crossing Pavement Marking Details
- 01510-09 Bicycle Lane Pavement Markings
- 01510-09A Bicycle Intersection Treatments
- 01510-10 Typical Crosswalk Details
- 01510-11 Left-Turn Lane & Right-Turn Lane Design Worksheet 1
- 01510-12 Left-Turn Lane & Right-Turn Lane Design Worksheet 2
- 01510-13 Two-Way Left-Turn Lane Detail 1
- 01510-14 Two-Way Left-Turn Lane Detail 2
Application procedures for renting a transient meter.
Last updated: 03/27/2020.