Use a mixture of filters or keywords to find documents and resources by department, type or topic.
Please contact us at the information below.
Phone: 832.393.5603 and can also Email: [email protected].
This acknowledgement must be completed by the licensee and submitted to the Fire Marshal’s Office prior to scheduling a final inspection.
Last updated: 11/25/2019
- 02632-01 Storm Sewer Type "A" Grate Inlet
- 02632-03 storm Sewer Type "B" Inlet Relocation
- 02081-05 Storm Sewer Manhole Type "E" For Existing Monolithic
- 02081-06 Storm Sewer Junction Box With Lid Or Grate
- 02081-07 Lateral Connection To Existing Monolithic
- 02081-08 Proposed Manhole On Existing Box
Complete this form for permit and inspection of Type 1 Hood fire suppression systems (FSS), or when submitting plans for fire alarm, fire sprinkler, or underground fire lines, or when requesting a Go to Work permit.
Last updated: 01-01-2022
Drawing 02082-13 Storm Sewer Precast Box Manhole (effective October 1, 2021)
Last updated: July 6, 2021
- 02084-02 Storm Sewer Manhole Frame and Cover
- 02084-03 Storm Sewer Type "B" Inlet Assembly
- 02084-04 Storm Sewer Type “BB" Inlet Double Assembly