Use a mixture of filters or keywords to find documents and resources by department, type or topic.

Special Event Requisite Sheet

APPLICATION – must be completed, signed, and returned with fee(s) in the form of a cashier’s check, money order, or cash (exact cash amount only please). Please submit three months to one year in advance of event date.

Neighborhood Parade Notification Sheet
Freeway Ramp Closure Application

The Mayor’s Office of Special Events accepts applications between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except for City-observed Holidays.

Commercial Service Application

Application for establishing a commercial water and wastewater billing account with Customer Account Services. 

Last update: 01/04/2021

Wastewater Capacity Reservation Site Transfer Application (UA004)

Transfer capacity to another site within the same treatment plant. (form UA004)

Last updated: 07.20.2019. This document is maintained by the Utility Analysis.

Transient Meter Forms for CIP Projects

Application forms for transient meters on capital projects only (CIP projects).

Shopping Center Approval Denial Letter Application (UA009)

For shopping center with excess capacity.

Last updated: 10.25.2019. This document is maintained by Utility Analysis.

Transient Meter Application Procedures

Application procedures for renting a transient meter.

Last updated: 12/15/2022

Sewer Main or Lateral Application

Permit application for the construction of a sanitary sewer main or lateral taps to manholes.

Sanitary Sewer Tap Application

Application for a sanitary sewer tap permit.