Use a mixture of filters or keywords to find documents and resources by department, type or topic.

Application for Plan Review

Projects within the right-of-way or public utilities easement. 

Transient Meter Application Procedures

Application procedures for renting a transient meter.

Last updated: 07/07/2022.

Sponsor Change Form

Sponsor change form for small water meters between 5/8-inch and 2-inches in size.