Use a mixture of filters or keywords to find documents and resources by department, type or topic.

Large Job Application - Non-Billable

Application for water lines or fire hydrants. 

Last updated: 06/13/2022

Sewer Main or Lateral Application

Permit application for the construction of a sanitary sewer main or lateral taps to manholes.

Sponsor Change Form

Sponsor change form for small water meters between 5/8-inch and 2-inches in size.

Transient Meter Application Procedures

Application procedures for renting a transient meter.

Last updated: 02/23/2022.

Large Job Application - Meters

Application for large meters.

Last updated: 6/13/2022

Commercial Service Application

Application for establishing a commercial water and wastewater billing account with Customer Account Services. 

Last update: 01/04/2021

Sanitary Sewer Tap Application

Application for a sanitary sewer tap permit.

Transient Meter Forms for CIP Projects

Application forms for transient meters on capital projects only (CIP projects).