Use a mixture of filters or keywords to find documents and resources by department, type or topic.

Transient Meter Application Procedures

Application procedures for renting a transient meter.

Last updated: 07/07/2022.

Sponsor Change Form

Sponsor change form for small water meters between 5/8-inch and 2-inches in size.

Plumbing and Irrigation System Permit Application (CE1020)

This is a building permit application for Plumbing and Irrigation Systems within the city limits of Houston, Texas. 

Last updated: 01-01-2022